Friday, August 15, 2008

When did 41 become OLD?


If I hear another mention that Dara Torres is the OLDEST Olympic Athlete, I'm going to puke. The commentators cannot mention her name or introduce her without saying, 'She's 41, she's 41, she's old, she's old." Man, I think if she could hear them in real time, she would leap off that starting block, swim her dang race, and leap out of the pool in a single bound to give those talkie jockeys a swift dolphin kick where it really counts. Sure, I agree that the woman is amazing, but can she just be amazing without being OLD? I'm sure she doesn't FEEL old, she hangs out with kiddos twice her age. Now...it might be different if she was 42. That's old. Go golden, Dara. Ya old fart.

No comments:

Really really good-looking...

Really really good-looking...
"I call this one Blue Steele"

Owen & Bean

Owen & Bean
I found this picture recently. Spohn kids are cute.