Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Amongst the Birds and Bees

Whoa, mama. Nice c'ankles.

I just wanted to share a few photos from the beautiful baby shower that Lilian and Niki did. It was so relaxing and enjoyable (for me anyway - especially since they wouldn't let me do a THING for it). I know that they both (including their tired husbands), did so much to make it special. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends and thank you to everyone who came. Your cards are in the mail!!

Yes, it says "Welcome Mother Sucker". Ne'er truer words.

The paper birds and lanterns adorn.

Pretty flowers and drinks.
Pretty Gaea (whom I have nannied for 6 years) and the gifts.

The biggest gift - our new crib! Thank you!!

1 comment:

Marvia said...

You look beautiful! What a lovely shower. :)

Really really good-looking...

Really really good-looking...
"I call this one Blue Steele"

Owen & Bean

Owen & Bean
I found this picture recently. Spohn kids are cute.