Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A More Excellent Hope


This place has been on my mind unceasingly as of late. Everyday I feel an urgency that this is where I need to be, to partake of the blessings that only can come from ordinances performed within these walls. I recall the hope this building has emitted just from its outside in times of great unease in my life, and can only hope of the strength that radiates within. I long to be part of something greater and bring more purpose to my tiny life. And have my family be the forever it deserves to be.

2 comments:

The Facks of Life said...

Aw! I hope you get to go soon too. It'll be such a rewarding moment.

I'm lovin' the halloween costumes as well. You and Lillian look great! It's so weird to see her with the white hair and you with the black. Love it!

Tamara said...

I've wanted to go to the temple more often (since I live 10 minutes away from the Bountiful Temple!). I think I'm just nervous about life in general, and where things are headed, and need to feel peace. It definitely helps. Enjoy your journey there.

Really really good-looking...

Really really good-looking...
"I call this one Blue Steele"

Owen & Bean

Owen & Bean
I found this picture recently. Spohn kids are cute.