Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Watch Out for Prop 8 Thieves!!!!

Are you serious?? This morning Tom noticed that our Yes on Prop 8 yard sign was gone! I can only assume that it was pilfered by the opposition...but seriously?? A SIGN? I thought that it was my right under the freedom of speech act that I can have any opinion I choose - and so is that right given to anyone else (namely those who do not feel as I do on certain issues). But stealing is still STEALING - and that is like THE most cardinal rule of all - one of the major 10 if I am not mistaken. I really want to go and pick up like 20 signs and stick them all over my front yard now. If anyone knows where I can get my hands on these apparently hot items...let me know. To all of my 'Yes' supporter friends: chain your signs to something sturdy and beware the egg throwers!!

6 comments:

Camille said...

Hey Krisha! Long time no talkie. Not surprised about your sign- although I read a friends blog today where a neighbor stole the sign and CHOPPED DOWN THE BUSHES it was sitting in. seriously. just be glad you still have lawn! ;) How are you? Carrie mentioned you were up this way visiting the fam.

Laura said...

Hey Krisha,
I just saw that you had a blog on Tiff's page so I thought I'd say hi!
I put up my Prop 8 sign in my window and was so nervous that someone was going to throw a brick through my window or something!! Especially since there are some lesbians like 2 doors down from me....!

Carrie Jean said...

It happened to us too! Our sign was first torn, so I fixed it. Now it has been stolen! I'm still trying to find a replacement :)

Jami said...

I have two extra! Let me know where and when and I'll get them to ya! Stupid thief!

Jami said...

Nevermind. The two on my lawn were vandalized tonight. Guess I'm going to put more up. i so think I should leave up these, though, just to show how classy the "No" folk are.

Lilian said...

Get one from me we still have some left.

Really really good-looking...

Really really good-looking...
"I call this one Blue Steele"

Owen & Bean

Owen & Bean
I found this picture recently. Spohn kids are cute.