Monday, January 12, 2009

Peek-A-Boo...I See You!

It's real! There's a baby in there. And I was right on! July 31st is the day we are counting down to. That's a head with eyes and nose and hands on each side, a tummy and even a little foot pushing up toward the camera! And seriously, what a little wiggle worm. This kid was all OVER the place, which made it hard to get a very good heartbeat consistantly - but I heard it! Strong little bitty! So we're so excited, everything is going great and I am feeling so much better lately. Yea baby!!

7 comments:

Mariko said...

YAY!!!! IM SO EXCITED! I WISH I GOT TO BE THERE!!!! IM SO HAPPY FINALLY GET TO ACTUALLY SEE PICTURES!!! HOW AMAZING!! NO MORE WORRIES MOMMY!! A HEALTHY BABY IS ON THE WAY!!! LOVE YOU!

Marvia said...

That is great! We can't wait to meet this little guy/girl. Do you want to find out the sex of the baby? We love you all!

Stars&Straps said...

I think we are definately going to find out whether a boy or girl. I want to know if I will need to inherit someone's baby girl clothes or not! ;)

The Facks of Life said...

Ok...What?! It's been way too long, and why the H didn't you tell me today? I am soooo excited I can't stand it. Seriously? Congrats a million times...we need to talk.

Bug said...

Congrats! I am so happy that everything looks good. Now you have to just get through the hot summer!!! Plan on spending lots of time in the water!

Marvia said...

Oh ya, I hit 200+ with both kiddos.... so depressing.

Etsy Party Live said...

Krish! You'll have to let us know what you are having! Looks like you are almost exactly half way behind me...I have 80 days left, and you have 158. Seems like forever, I know! Jenn has only 17 days left! Major jealousy! :) Loves to you all!

Really really good-looking...

Really really good-looking...
"I call this one Blue Steele"

Owen & Bean

Owen & Bean
I found this picture recently. Spohn kids are cute.