Thursday, March 5, 2009

BLUE!!! (updated version)

(for those of you who cannot figure this photo out, its a view from the bum up...the white lines to the right are pelvic 'bones' and tip of spine...the fuzzy top of the pic is a leg...and above the words "It's a BOY!" is a distinct 'boy' part, the other leg is not fully visible in this pic but part of a hand is peeking at the bottom of the photo...and I know, if it's not your own ultrasound, you would never figure it out.)

Attention please! Here ye, here ye! Big news! It's a Gilstrap BOY!!

Boy! A boy! A boy!
Girls are drama anyway, right?...Owen can't wait to have his little skate crew...The beginnings of a baseball team...Skateboards...Firetrucks...Hotwheels...Manly men...and I still get to be the princess. (Guess those adorable little dresses will have to stay at the store for now...)
We are so THRILLED with the surprise of this news - everyone (including us) was so sure we would be saying girl. Little Wyatt, we can't wait to meet you!

(this is a 4D image of Wyatt...you can see his little face in the middle area of the pic...kind of a profile view.)

10 comments:

Mariko said...

YAY!! Im so excited that its a healthy BOY!!!! Im so so so HAPPY!!! No more guessing!!!

Monkey Bunch said...

I would like to say I KNEW IT WAS A BOY!!! I am so excited for all of you. Now I need to talk to bean and Owie about a nickname for Wy

'D' said...

What am I looking at? I...I..can't see it.

JUST KIDDING! CONGRATS MAMA! Miss you.

Marvia said...

No suprise... Gilstraps only know how to make boys. Norma and I are "flukes". :) I'm so excited to meet little Wyatt McCrory. Oh, what a sweety he'll be. Love to you all!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! Another boy. I'm not surprised though - The Gilstrap men seem to like to produce many many heirs and no heiresses! You guys better get your booties up here soon after that baby is born so I can steal him.
Congrats again!

Lilian said...

What a miracle that whole experience was. Thanks for letting me be a part of it! I can't wait to meet this cute cowboy baby.

Etsy Party Live said...

Just checking in to see how you are feeling? And how everything is going? I'm excited for you - boys are fun to have around. :) I can't wait to see you post some photos of your cute belly so we can all see how you're looking! (something I haven't done yet, but am being pressured to do!) :) Loves to ya cuz!

Laura said...

Ya, I remember hearing that! Happy Birthday! Did you have fun?

Laura said...

Of course I will be your go-to-girl, it would be fun to get to know you better too! When are you guys moving up here? Or are you already settled?

Tamara said...

Congrats! I've got 2 boys too... and they are so fun! And yes, I still get to be prissy and get my nails done and Jared can take the boys on campouts. It works out all around! I'm so excited for you!

Really really good-looking...

Really really good-looking...
"I call this one Blue Steele"

Owen & Bean

Owen & Bean
I found this picture recently. Spohn kids are cute.