Monday, May 12, 2008

Beautiful Mother's Day

Our Sunday afternoon was spent with the Moore's sharing a lovely dinner making new friends. Lilian and I made a trip downtown to the Flower Market on Saturday and found some fun flowers for the 'Wedding Urns'. We decided shopping for flowers was far too much fun to only do once in awhile and I think it will be a treat for ourselves at least every other month or so. I thought I would share some pics (especially for Mom) of the arrangements I did. They turned out pretty nice, if I do say so myself...

1 comment:

Mariko said...

ah i think you did a very lovely job. so there is this guys im thinking about marrying, and i think you should be our wedding planner. or just do it for a living...haha... it looked amazing

Really really good-looking...

Really really good-looking...
"I call this one Blue Steele"

Owen & Bean

Owen & Bean
I found this picture recently. Spohn kids are cute.