Friday, May 2, 2008

Moving, Marriage or Metabolism?


Whatever the excuse or reason, lately I'm feeling a little more Botticelli than Top Model. So what, I've got curves, right? WRONG...why does my 30 something self still think I should have that 20 year old body? How come I can't look in the mirror and recognize myself for the woman that I am - a wife, a mother, a teacher. Someone who has seen the bottom and continues to strive for the top? This is my psycho-physio struggle, trying to love me during all stages of 'me'...yet never seeming to be satisfied.

2 comments:

Marvia said...

I hate that fat feeling where nothing looks or feels good! Lucky for you, you're naturally gorgeous so it all works (even if you don't know it at the moment). Plus, Tom likes ya lots and lots! :)

rdrunner said...

OHHHH Dont give me that crap. Have you seen my head lately? I am growing out my hair for the first time in 12 years. You sould see the bald spot up there. I am fighting an up hill battle!!!!! You know, your a Milf. Dont be so hard on yourself. Love ya ADAM

Really really good-looking...

Really really good-looking...
"I call this one Blue Steele"

Owen & Bean

Owen & Bean
I found this picture recently. Spohn kids are cute.