Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Drawing for a Purpose

Miss Audrey's Pink Scrumptious Sprinkle

Hello, family. It's me, the self-proclaimed belated birthday wisher. I have a new mission. At one time I had made a New Year resolution to send birthday cards out to all my immediate/extend-O relatives. Needless to say, I have fallen short of that goal time and again. So today I have made an addendum to my original resolution.

I have decided that I need to find something to do with all this hidden talent wasting away inside of my person. And all of you need to know how much we really do think of you and love you each day, especially on your day-of-days. My artistic hand is wobbly and cobwebbed, needing practice and exercise. For this reason, I propose that I will illustrate a card for each of you, in celebration of you. Should I have missed your special day, consider the card an 'un-birthday' birthday wish. If your day is yet to come, look for our love in the mail.

1 comment:

Marvia said...

Your card was so cute! So the picture you drew. Audrey was so excited, she ran over to Jared to show off your picture. You're so talented. Thank you, thank you! :)

Really really good-looking...

Really really good-looking...
"I call this one Blue Steele"

Owen & Bean

Owen & Bean
I found this picture recently. Spohn kids are cute.