Monday, September 13, 2010

Things That Go Bump in the Night


Oh, yes. My FAVORITE time of year. I can feel the magic that is coming. The smell of fall, black trash bags, and hot glue in the air... Now, I have been perusing Halloween costume sites for weeks, however last night I became far more interested in how to decorate the entry to our plain and boring mission style condo front for this years All Hallows after some site browsing at my fave, Grandin Road.  My late night web haunts have led me to come across some serious Halloween fanatics that turn their decorating endeavors into year-long projects! I have to say these are some pretty awesome dads. I am quite certain that my newest obsession is going to be paper mache jack o' lanterns. Check 'em out: SpookyBlue & Andersonville Graveyard & Stolloween.

No comments:

Really really good-looking...

Really really good-looking...
"I call this one Blue Steele"

Owen & Bean

Owen & Bean
I found this picture recently. Spohn kids are cute.